This is just about my most fav time of year!!! Besides halloween ;) So I am super dee duper stoked to have another year here with my family this will be JR and I's 2nd xmas togeather as a family!!! woohoo where has 2 years gone to? wow is all i can say, I am so very blessed to have such a great loving husband whom is my best friend in this whole wide world girls! ;) lemme tell ya what i couldnt have chosen a better partner to go thru this life than him! Our kiddos are doing great and i am on the count down to baby ;) only 7 more weeks and weeone wil be here (hopefully!)so untill then i will hold on , pray, and hope for a happy healthy rest of this pregnancy.. and rest a little before i cant no more! ;) lol love you all jj
Sunday, December 6, 2009
HOLIDAYS!!!
This is just about my most fav time of year!!! Besides halloween ;) So I am super dee duper stoked to have another year here with my family this will be JR and I's 2nd xmas togeather as a family!!! woohoo where has 2 years gone to? wow is all i can say, I am so very blessed to have such a great loving husband whom is my best friend in this whole wide world girls! ;) lemme tell ya what i couldnt have chosen a better partner to go thru this life than him! Our kiddos are doing great and i am on the count down to baby ;) only 7 more weeks and weeone wil be here (hopefully!)so untill then i will hold on , pray, and hope for a happy healthy rest of this pregnancy.. and rest a little before i cant no more! ;) lol love you all jj
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.