I never really know where to start, when i start things like this, its like i wasnt to start from begining to present with all the things i have seen and experenced in my life, but in short i know that thats totally not possible! LOL.
Sooo i will try and be as breif as possible here.
I am 29 years old and am married to a wonderfully- hardworking, dedicated, honest man, to whom i cherish dearly and is my best friend. He always seems to peak my intrest in the most unexpecting moments.. from day 1!
We met over a year ago, by sheer accident ( ok ok i found him ) butttt I didnt mean for it to go anywhere, and well i did obviously ;) and now here we are, so happy in our life that GOD has shown to us, and given as a gift to us, it literally doesn't amaze me anymore and i will tell you why : ITS WHERE I (WE) WERE INTENDED TO BE ALL ALONG! I use to have to justify or 2nd guess life in so many ways to whereas now it FLOWS.. it is what it is, what our GOD has intended for it to be all along, now dont get me wrong its not all peachy, there are trying times, and i know more to come, but i truly am content. and commited! there wow! ok more later this lil booger doesnt like the positon im in ;( write more later... ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.